Pages

Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hot? Cold? Wet?

I have been obsessively checking the weather prediction for the wedding beginning two weeks prior because that is the farthest out the accuweather.com will post a prediction (other weather sites do not even go that far).

I had checked on the historical weather for the wedding date, but that only tells me so much.

So I have been checking and saving the results and the predictions thus far have me feeling pretty good.
Here is the latest prediction:


This is a great forecast, which essentially means that it may rain at the venue this weekend, but by the time the wedding day comes, it should be warm, bright, and dry!  
I am definitely excited about this because earlier predicions (AccuWeather.com does 14-day forecasts) were much less positive and reassuring.  See below:





As you can see, most of the previous forecasts predicted more rain for the week, and a variety of temperatures for the actual wedding day, with the high varying from 65 all the way up to 80 and one with rain on the actual wedding day.

Fear not, however, as I will likely post again for a weather prediction in the middle of next week so that we have an even better sense of how warm/cold/wet/dry the wedding day will be.

Fingers crossed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment