Pages

Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, April 15, 2011

Presents!!

I love getting presents.


I also love giving presents! (Honestly!!)

Over the last few days I have spent a lot of time finalizing the gifts that I am giving to my bridesmaids, to the parents, and a few other thank yous.
Golly, is it tiring!

Partly because there are so many people to consider at once and also because giving gifts to individuals for the wedding feels like a completely different animal than giving a birthday or holiday gift.

Still, I'm feeling pretty good because all of my bridesmaids gifts are wrapped and boxed together for easy transport, the parental gifts are nearly all ordered, AND I am almost completely done with shopping for the other thank-yous.  I even got Chris to order his groomsmen's gifts!!

Hopefully, those to whom we give these gifts will appreciate the thought and care that we have put into selecting these gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment