Pages

Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shoes!

Last week, with my best friend - you know, the one who's getting married five weeks after we are! - I went shoe shopping...online.  We spent a good two hours perusing Zappos.com and trying to find the right shoes for each of us to wear at our weddings.
And now I have a little problem.
In the form of about $1000 worth of shoe options sitting in my living.  Blame it on realizing that endless.com ALSO has free shipping, free return shipping, and a 365-day return policy.
Please note that these are "options".  I have approximately 12 pairs of shoes, and I plan to keep 2 pairs (one for the rehearsal dinner and another for the wedding itself).  Four pairs have already been determined as "no-go"s, but I have neglected to send them back yet.
Among the remaining contenders are the following shoes:


These are all the wedding shoe options that I'm still considering.
And even though it may seem like overkill, it's been pretty difficult to find shoes that:
(1) I will wear again
(2) Are under $100
(3) Have a medium-high heel
(4) In which I can walk on gravel and grass
(5) I can wear for a few hours in reasonable comfort
(6) In which I can dance, at least a little
and
(7) Are pretty

Honestly, it's most likely that no one will see my shoes -- unless I decide to hem my dress more.

Such agonizing decisions......

No comments:

Post a Comment